Personal Injury Protection
Protects you, other passengers in your auto & pedestrians
if injured in a covered accident.
Health or Disability carriers are billed first/Auto is secondary.
Auto carrier billed first
Bodily Injury Liability
- Protects you if you are liable for serious injury
or death in an auto accident.
- Includes legal defense and court costs
Example:$100/$300 - $100,000 available for each injured person,
but not more than $300,000 per accident.
- Follows you while you drive non-owned vehicles.
Protects you, your family & passengers if injured by
an at fault driver with no auto insurance.
Protects against drivers who have some liability, but not enough
to cover your claim.
Limited Property Damage
Pays up to $1000 for damage to another persons car if you are legally
Pays for damage from fires, falling objects, theft, vandalism, deer,
glass breakage, etc.
Emergency Road Service
Subject to limit you purchase.
Pays reasonable road service costs.
Pays for damage to your car from an accident.
• Broad - deductible is waived if other driver
is more than 50% responsible for the accident
• Regular - pays for damage to your vehicle
regardless of fault, deductible always applies
• Limited - pays for damage to your vehicle
only if the driver of your vehicle is not more
than 50% at fault