When comparing a CD with an Annuity...
You will want answers to a few important questions.
The primary purpose of a deferred annuity policy is to provide a
safe, systematic accumulation and distribution of money under guaranteed
- Single or multiple premium payments for varying amounts can
be made at any time
- Annuity cash value accumulations are always available upon request
by the policy owner.
- In event of death, proceeds pass directly to the named beneficiary
avoiding delay, estate settlement costs and publicity.
- Income tax is deferred on annuity accumulations until funds
are withdrawn from the policy. interest is credited on both the
interest earnings and savings.
- An annual statement is provided to the annuity owner following
the end of each calendar year.
Below are the following programs Annuity Contracts can be
used to provide.
- Traditional Individual Retirement
- Roth IRA's
- Tax Sheltered Annuities (TSA)
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- C.D. Alternative
- No Market Risk
- Call protection - An annuity
can't be called, but a high yield bond will be called in a low
- No default risk
- Taxes are deferred - you decide
when to pay the taxes
- 10% FREE WITHDRAWAL annually
- Competitive interest rates
with guaranteed minimum rates